You've been imagining your wedding for years. A celebration filled with
laughter, happy tears, dancing & fun!
What you aren’t imagining is hours of stiff posing, or the same cookie-cutter photography that everyone else has!
I believe in loving wildly, laughing with all your soul and being completely and totally you.
And my kick-ass couples aren’t everyday brides and grooms - they cherish people over things, never compromise on who they are, and they believe in the legacy of memories.
Sound like you?
as seen in...
After the last glass of champagne is drunk, and the final song is played you will always have your wedding images.
When you look back you should remember what each moment felt like!
From the first time he saw you, to each stolen glance & light touch...
...there's no room for "cookie cutter" here!
Browse the Portfolio
Wedding photography is so much more than someone showing up and taking pretty pictures. You deserve...
* Knowing you won't be put through hours of awkward posing at your wedding, and that your most authentic moments will be captured.
* Having confidence that you've hired a pro who will help you plan a stress-free day.
* Having a guide to take the guesswork out of printing your images!
Learn About the Experience
"Hiring Gen was the best decision I made for my wedding
(besides marrying my husband)!"
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so take your time to pick a photographer who's a perfect fit for you!
* Has experience! (7 years with 150+ weddings documented)
* Has clients who rave about them and view them like family (30+ 5-star reviews)
* Isn't a jerk! You'll spend more time with your wedding photographer than anyone else on your wedding day.
Think we'll get along? Let's connect over drinks!
I believe everyone should have the right to marry and have their love celebrated by all people and companies involved in their wedding.
At Gen Palmer Photography, all clients and colleagues can expect to be affirmed, included and celebrated no matter their gender, race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, size, education or socioeconomic status.
Gen Palmer Photography is an anti-racist, LGBTQ+ inclusive company, deeply committed to diversity and inclusion, and to growing through active dialogue and inclusive practices.